Sunday, January 8, 2012

Procrastination

I probably won't post for a week or so (I know, sad, because these posts are just the absolute best thing ever) because I'm studying for the PANCE which I take in 8 days!!! Yay! I can't wait to be done with studying for a few months at least. The sucky thing is that I have to retake the PANRE in 6 years. Why 6? Who knows. That is a stupid number. Doctors only have to retake them every 10. Oh well, I can do it.

On a side note, I've been getting a lot of little projects done--pieced together most of my first quilt, primed and painted a bajillion frames for my future hallway project, kept the kitchen fairly clean, made two pillow forms out of old bed pillows, learned how to make ruffles, hung some curtain rods, going to make the curtains for the curtain rods tomorrow, bought a new rug, went to estate sales, etc etc. I feel like I've done some more stuff in all my "study breaks". Oh well, this is one of those study breaks and I need to get back to pinterest studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment