Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I wish I wish I wish

Here's what our house looks like now--dark and dirty because of the dark trim and dark everything:
 Here is is after photoshop (note: I don't have mad photoshopping skills yet so don't laugh). I must say the knock out roses add the most, but the trim is white and the door and shutters are happier colors. I like it. I also didn't add landscaping to the left because I didn't know what would go there.
And here it is with a cute little front porch and white rail that we could do. Sorry about the blue siding, not my favorite but it's hard to pick a good color. Still looks a million times better. I really like the porch!

hmm...what else can I photoshop...I think I'm going to do the back deck next!!!

1 comment:

  1. I kind of like the blueish color. And I like the little patio area you made, you could put a little sitting area out there!

    ReplyDelete