Tuesday, January 3, 2012

LOVE LOVE LOVE shopping online

I'm really excited, doing my crazy happy faces because I just bought an 8x10 foot rug for the living room for only $137 with free shipping AND no sales tax (which saves over $10 just in tax). It's probably a bit bigger than we really need, but we can just stuff the extra in the corner and put the new giant sectional that we want on top. I hope I like it in real-life. Here is a link to someone that bought it before (and I quite like the story to go with it, especially the "mousies" part and the pictures of the cat using the underside of the boxspring as a hammock because we have that exact same hole in ours in the exact same spot!)

http://his-and-hers-blog.blogspot.com/2011/12/rug-i-bought-online-and-kitten-story.html

The funny thing is that I stayed up until midnight last night debated on whether or not I should get it becuase it was 50% off. I ended up "sleeping" on it. I was really upset this morning when it went back down to only 35%. Now, less than 12 hours later it's 75% off? Seems a little odd, but oh well! Maybe tomorrow it will be free. If so, I will ask for a price adjustment!

1 comment:

  1. What?! 75% off?! Man. Let me know if it's free and I will buy one for every room in the house. ;)

    Thanks for the link love! :)

    ReplyDelete