Sunday, January 22, 2012

Photoshoppin Fool

Don't judge me...I am slightly addicted to photoshop and design seeds and made my own 8x10 print:
I personally like it a lot. Can't wait to make more things! I also made my own save the dates because the ones on weddingpaperdivas are $1 per postcard and there's no way I'm going to pay that plus postage. I printed 500 of standard sized postcards from Staples.com for only $30 and hopefully they will come out decent-looking. I've decided that when I get a job, I'm going to buy an expensive camera that takes real good pictures because my point and shoot is crap. We couldn't get a good photo on self-timer at all--they were all super blurry. Bummer. So the picture in the save the date isn't great quality but oh well.

Now I just need to make the one that says "The house was clean yesterday, sorry you missed it!". Because that's how I feel all the time. There is no point in cleaning the house. I take that back, there's a point to cleaning, but putting crap away and keeping it in it's place is real hard for me. I do enjoy vacuuming with my vacuum though. I never knew how dirty a house could get before I got one of those no-bag-see-through-the-canister cleaners. I suggest everyone get one. I have a Hoover and it's green. I don't know what the actual name of it is. I think I could vacuum every day and would get an inch of dirt in the bottom. And cat and Claire hair (which I also believe helps to facilitate the dirt picking-upping). For those of you who have a bag vacuum, I suggest you change the bag more often than you think you'd need to. Seriously. Wow I am completely rambling.

I may be completely rambling because Cody's coffee drinking habits have rubbed off on me. Yesterday we went through a whole 12 cup pot before 1pm and we got up at around 9. I drink it all throughout the day. The color of my teeth is hurting bad. That is enough. On to more photoshoppin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment