Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Obsession

On a whim yesterday, I decided to paint the living room and hallway even though I have way more important things to do, such as find a job and study for boards which is in less than a month! I promise, after this living room project, I will start. Hopefully the painting will be finished tonight. Except then I will want to decorate and get our new sectional...

Anyways, the reason why I wanted to write this blog post is to tell you about the new paint I used. In the other rooms of our house, we used Valspar Signature. Good paint, but it always gave me a headache and then Cody would have to finish painting. And with it being winter, I couldn't really open all the windows and doors to get let the fumes out. So, as usual, I was reading other DIY-ers blogs and they always used no-VOC paint from Olympic. I thought it was going to be more expensive than Valspar so I was very excited to see that it was actually about $10/gallon cheaper!!!! It's only $20/gallon of flat paint. That's awesome and it doesn't smell at all! I have a new love and will not use anything else. That's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment