Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Whoops

I realize I never put up a picture of our half-finished laundry room, so here goes:

Before: 
 After: We obviously still need to trim out a lot of things like the window and add a panel door to the electrical panel and drain cleanout. We also need to to figure out what to do with that dryer vent. It's one of those things you don't think about until it's too late. And we might add a ceiling. We painted the floor white which I love, but yet messy. The left side is storage under the staircase which isn't finished. I plan on putting a curtain up so it will be easy to access it. I also want to put some white cabinets or shelving above the washer and dryer. We actually learned a lot and are quite surprised by our work, especially the drywall.

No comments:

Post a Comment